Liquids have following properties.
1. Liquids have definite volume. However, they do not have definite shape.
2. The molecules of liquids are in state of constant motion. The evaporation and diffusion of liquids is the result of their motion.
3. The densities of liquids are much greater than those of gases but are closer to those of solids.
4. The spaces among the liquid molecules are negligible as compared to gases.
5. The attractive forces between the molecules of liquids are greater than those of gases but weaker than those of solids. 6. The molecules of liquids collide among themselves and exchange energy.