Chemical Equilibrium concepts are essential to learning for every level in chemistry courses. Here, we have compiled many Chemical Equilibrium quizzes free for students of grades 11 and 12. We hope you will find this very useful for your regular exam preparations and entry tests at undergraduate levels, particularly for medical and engineering students (MDCAT, ECAT, NUST, NUMS, JEE, NEET).
- Select the correct option after having confirmation in your mind.
- Once you select one option, the system will not allow you to change.
- After your selection, the system will automatically let you know about your answer right or wrong.
- Use the Next Button to continue to take questions on this particular quiz. Every quiz has multiple questions on multiple pages.
- On the last page, there will be the Finish Button instead of the Next Button.
- Press Finish Button to check your consolidated quiz result.
- You should achieve 70% to pass on a particular quiz after attempting all questions in the quiz.
- You can try unlimited times to improve your score.
- Best of luck.
Now, Start taking quiz.
#1. A Reaction Is Reversible Because:
#2. A Large Value Of Kc Means That At Equilibrium:
#3. Extent to H2 + I2 2HI Can Be Increased By:
#4. Strength of an Acid Can Be Determined By:
#5. In An Exothermic Reversible Reaction Increase In Temp Shifts The Equilibrium To:
#6. Units of Kw Are:
#7. A Basic Buffer Solution Can Be Prepared By Mixing:
#8. Buffer Action Can Be Explained By:
#9. Ionization of Weak Acid Is Expressed In Term of Following Constant:
#10. Solubility Of Ca(OH)2 Is Exothermic. If Solubility Will Increase:
If you think this quiz is worthwhile, please encourage by sharing us with your friends, family members, and classmates on social media. It will boost our intent and confidence to produce more free resources on chemistry.
Also, follow us on our social media to get the latest free resources and updates.If you have any questions or suggestions, please use the comment box below to let us know. We will love to hear from you.You can also comment on your quiz percentage below.