Alkyl Halides concepts are essential to learning for every level in chemistry courses. Here, we have compiled many Alkyl Halides quizzes free for students of grades 11 and 12. We hope you will find this very useful for your regular exam preparations and entry tests at undergraduate levels, particularly for medical and engineering students (MDCAT, ECAT, NUST, NUMS, JEE, NEET).
- Select the correct option after having confirmation in your mind.
- Once you select one option, the system will not allow you to change.
- After your selection, the system will automatically let you know about your answer right or wrong.
- Use the Next Button to continue to take questions on this particular quiz. Every quiz has multiple questions on multiple pages.
- On the last page, there will be the Finish Button instead of the Next Button.
- Press Finish Button to check your consolidated quiz result.
- You should achieve 70% to pass on a particular quiz after attempting all questions in the quiz.
- You can try unlimited times to improve your score.
- Best of luck.
Now, Start taking quiz.
#1. What will be the products when reactants are alcohol & thionyl chloride in the presence of pyridine?
#2. Which C-X bond has the highest bond energy per mole?
#3. Which alkyl halide has the highest reactivity for a particular alkyl group?
#4. Ethyl chloride with nascent hydrogen produces:
#5. Which one is not a nucleophile?
#6. The number of molecules taking part in the rate-determining step is called:
#7. During SN2 mechanism carbon atom changes its state of hybridization as:
#8. What will be the order of reaction of a reaction whose rate can be expressed as R = K [A] [B]?
#9. Which one among the following is not a good leaving group?
#10. What is the order of kinetics in the SN1 mechanism?
If you think this quiz is worthwhile, please encourage by sharing us with your friends, family members, and classmates on social media. It will boost our intent and confidence to produce more free resources on chemistry.
Also, follow us on our social media to get the latest free resources and updates.If you have any questions or suggestions, please use the comment box below to let us know. We will love to hear from you.You can also comment on your quiz percentage below.