Aromatic Hydrocarbons concepts are essential to learning for every level in chemistry courses. Here, we have compiled many Aromatic Hydrocarbons quizzes free for students of grades 11 and 12. We hope you will find this very useful for your regular exam preparations and entry tests at undergraduate levels, particularly for medical and engineering students (MDCAT, ECAT, NUST, NUMS, JEE, NEET).
- Select the correct option after having confirmation in your mind.
- Once you select one option, the system will not allow you to change.
- After your selection, the system will automatically let you know about your answer right or wrong.
- Use the Next Button to continue to take questions on this particular quiz. Every quiz has multiple questions on multiple pages.
- On the last page, there will be the Finish Button instead of the Next Button.
- Press Finish Button to check your consolidated quiz result.
- You should achieve 70% to pass on a particular quiz after attempting all questions in the quiz.
- You can try unlimited times to improve your score.
- Best of luck.
Now, Start taking quiz.
#1. The molecular formula of toluene is:
#2. In benzene sulphonic acid the sulphonic group is attached with benzene ring through:
#3. Phenanthrene is a fused polycyclic compound contains ______ benzene rings:
#4. Aniline is a derivative of benzene which contains:
#5. How many electrons are there in benzene to form the delocalized electronic cloud:
#6. Nitration of Chlorobenzene gives:
#7. When two or more different substituents are attached with a benzene ring the number 1 position in the ring is given to a high priority group. Which one of the following groups has the highest – priority?
#8. When benzene is substituted by halogens only which one of the following halogens is given the number one position in the ring while writing the name of the compound?
#9. Which one of the following is not a meta directing group?
#10. Which pair of groups contains both ortho & para directing groups:
If you think this quiz is worthwhile, please encourage by sharing us with your friends, family members, and classmates on social media. It will boost our intent and confidence to produce more free resources on chemistry.
Also, follow us on our social media to get the latest free resources and updates.If you have any questions or suggestions, please use the comment box below to let us know. We will love to hear from you.You can also comment on your quiz percentage below.